Subject: FW: Public Consultation from FM#110 and ECC#67, deadline Friday 8 August 2025
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2025 10:01:40 +0300

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2025 9:52 AM
Cc: Public Consultation <[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: Public Consultation from FM#110 and ECC#67, deadline Friday 8 
August 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and ECC List B

ECO had problems with Microsoft on Friday. Better safe than sorry, I allow 
myself to resend the email now as I did not get the usual confirmations and 
out-of-office replies.

My sincere apologies if you did receive this email on Friday 27 June as 
well.

This is an email covering draft ECC deliverables approved by WG FM#110 held 
on 2-6 June 2025 as well as draft ECC deliverables approved by ECC#67 held 
on 23-27 June 2025. The public consultation has started:

* 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ERC%20Recommendation%2070-03.docx> 
Draft revision of ERC Recommendation 70-03: “Relating to the use of Short 
Range Devices (SRD)”

FM: contact Robin Donoghue

* 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Decision%20(22)03.docx> 
Draft revision of ECC Decision (22)03: “Technical characteristics, exemption 
from individual licensing and free circulation and use of specific 
radiodetermination applications in the frequency range 116-260 GHz”

FM: contact Robin Donoghue

*	 <https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(25)02.docx> 
Draft ECC Recommendation (25)02: “Cross-border coordination for Railway 
Mobile Radio (RMR) in the 900 MHz frequency band excluding GSM-R vs. GSM-R”

FM: contact Robin Donoghue

*	 <https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(25)03.docx> 
Draft ECC Recommendation (25)03: “Guidelines for the protection of FS and 
FSS and their future deployment when introducing low and medium power 
terrestrial wireless broadband systems (WBB LMP) in the 3800-4200 MHz band 
also considering cross border situations”

FM: contact Robin Donoghue

* 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(02)04.docx> 
Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (02)04: “Measuring non-ionising 
electromagnetic radiation (9 kHz – 300 GHz)”

FM: contact Robin Donoghue

*	Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (08)02 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(08)02.docx> 
: “Cross-border coordination for Mobile/Fixed Communications Networks (MFCN) 
in the frequency bands 900 MHz and 1800 MHz (excluding GSM vs. GSM)”

ECC: contact Jaime Afonso

*	Draft revision of ECC Decision (09)03 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Decision%20(09)03.docx> 
: “Harmonised technical conditions for mobile/fixed communications networks 
(MFCN) operating in the band 791-862 MHz”

ECC: contact Jaime Afonso

*	Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (11)04 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(11)04.docx> 
: “Cross-border Coordination for Mobile/Fixed Communications Networks (MFCN) 
in the frequency band 791-862 MHz”

ECC: contact Jaime Afonso

*	Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (20)03 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(20)03.docx> 
: “Frame structures to facilitate cross-border coordination of TDD MFCN in 
the frequency band 3400-3800 MHz”

ECC: contact Jaime Afonso

*	Draft CEPT Report 91 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20CEPT%20Report%2091.docx> : “Report from 
CEPT to the European Commission in response to the Mandate

Additional mandate to the CEPT on updating harmonised technical conditions 
for introducing wider frequency channels in the EU-harmonised 5.9 GHz 
frequency band for road safety-related applications of intelligent transport 
systems (ITS)”

ECC: contact Robin Donoghue

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://www.cept.org/files/9522/Template%20for%20pc_2020.docx> Template for 
responses to Public Consultation (The template is also available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Deadline is Friday 8 August 2025.

Kind regards

 <https://buff.ly/CFThU5A> * ECO has published the Annual Report 2024 - 
click to read online *

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/